Ceremony and reception location : Arts Club of Washington
Wedding date : June 6, 2010
Photographs by Roman and Thomas
Rachel and Eddie decide to see each other for the first time on their wedding day in the Lobby of Hotel Palomar where Rachel got ready.
Luckily the rain held off and we were able to do a few fun portraits at Lafayette Park near the White House. Once at The Arts Club of Washington located in the James Monroe House family and friends gathered for a beautiful courtyard ceremony. Thanks to Kimberly Thompson of Serendipity Events and the floral staff at Amaryllis for creating an elegant event from start to finish.
- Fort McNair Officer’s Club Wedding Photography in Washington DC
- Washington DC Wedding Photography at Daughters of the American Revolution, DC
- Daughters Of the American Revolution Wedding Photography, Washington DC – Rachel and Michael
- Virginia Wedding photography at Rock Hill Plantation House – Rachel and Patrick
- Sixth and I Historic Synagogue Wedding Photography, Washington DC